Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ist day blogging

I looked around for awhile trying to find a blog that I would be interested in and one that I could actually figure out how to use. The last assignment we had was to just observe people blogging which proved to be fairly easy. Now we have to actually participate in them. Some of these blog sites can be a little tricky, especially if you’re not too sure what you are looking for. I know it seems weird that I am blogging about not being able to blog all that well, but I didn’t have to go out and find this blog site, it was provided for me. Well, I ended up choosing “movies and film” as a topic for my blogging, and found that even though this is a common topic on blogs, it is still hard to find exactly the kind of blog that you are looking for. Many of the topics located in movie blogs were things like adult film, celebrity gossip, and many other offshoots that I was not looking for. I began my search by using Technorati. I spent about a half-hour with it and finally got fed up. Then I went back to Google and typed in movie blogs and found what I was looking for. The Movie Blog is where I posted my first blog. The comment is on the article about Boondock Saints 2. And next time I post I will try make sure I spell everything correct before I submit. There is no editing these.

No comments: