Sunday, September 21, 2008

2nd day

This was my second day observing the Google group I chose. Today I looked around a little more and I found out that you can have what appears to be a private chat within with in the blog posts. I believe it's more like posts within a post, but I think this a good feature with these blogs. It allows you to cut through the clutter to speak directly with whoever you wanted to, instead of trying to contact someone through the regular posts. This way your post won't get lost within all of the other main ones, and like I mentioned before, there are many posts that are off topic. The funny thing is that most of the conversations within the posts weren’t related to food at all! Even know this seemed to happen a lot, I still do think this is a good idea because if it was used correctly it would be helpful.

No comments: